Marquee On 16th is a mixed-use purpose built rental building developed by Marquee Group currently under construction in Calgary’s prestigious Crescent Heights neighbourhood. Project completion is expected for February, 2017.
At present, work is nearly complete on the exterior painting and installation of the metal panels. The sidewalk and roof repair has commenced and the roof and windows are complete.
The interiors of the nine story building are in various stages of completion with some rooms adding the final touches while others are receiving new flooring, light fixtures, mirrors and cabinets.
Marquee’s premium finishes best articulate what a purpose built rental is. A building designed with the end-user in mind. Some features include:
– Built in California Closets – offer a range of storage solutions.
– Back-Lit Bathroom Mirror and Built-In Towel Rack – adds a luxurious hotel feel.
– Accessible Data & Power Outlets – enable flexibility and connectivity.
– Flooring With Hardwood Finish – extremely durable and easy to clean.
– A Dream Kitchen – endless storage and breakfast bar with pendant lighting.
– Functional Room Layout – utilizes each and every square foot.
More updates coming soon.
Comments are closed.